Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Burberry Nail Art

Today I've got something that I'm really excited to share with you, Burberry nail art!


I used a base of Essie Topless & Barefoot, and added white stripes with acrylic paint, black stripes with a cheapo striper polish from the grocery store (can't read the label, black writing on black polish!) and then red stripes with acrylic paint.  Topped with two coats of Seche Vite. 




Freehand nail art is definitely not my forte, but I'm really pleased with how this turned out; I got a lot of compliments on it!  :)  What do you think about wearing the designer plaid on your nails? 

17 comments:

  1. Love this! You used the perfect colors for this, they look pretty much spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job!
    If I tried it would be a huuuge mess.
    The colors are spot on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a million for the comment on my blog! I'm glad you did because I LOVE your set up (especially that name!). I'm about to try plaid nails, I hope they come out as awesome as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I just came upon your blog when I was looking at swatches of WingDustCollections polishes! :)

      Good luck on the plaid nails, I'll look out for that post! :)

      Delete
  4. These are awesome, Emma! I've had these on my "to try" list for ages but haven't worked up my nerve just yet. I'll be chuffed if they come out half as well as these! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth! I've also had them on my to-do list for a long time, but I'm so glad I finally got around to it! :)

      Delete
  5. LIKE! I wish my nails were long enough to do something like this :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I've used Barielle Instant Liquid Nail Hardener and it's really helped my nails, I could have never had them this long before!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...