Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?

When the OPI Holland collection came out for Spring/Summer this year, Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? was the only polish that I immediately knew I needed.  However, it doesn't really scream spring or summer to me, and until now I'd only worn it once since I got it.  I'm amazed that all through the summer I was able to look right over this one in my polish drawer, it's so gorgeous! 


Application was perfect and barely required any cleanup; OPI's brush works really well with my nails.  This is two coats of Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? with two coats of Seche Vite and studs from a Color Club nail art set. 


You can see my previous (awful) swatches of this colour in one of my first blog posts here, though the sight of my then-beautiful nails may be too much for you.  Just kidding, I can't believe I actually posted those pictures.  Oh well, got to start somewhere, right?  :)


Even though purple is my favourite colour, I don't have many purple polishes because I'm really picky about which shades and finishes I like in purples.  I'm really glad I got this one though, it's really flattering on my skin tone and such a pretty colour with that hidden shimmer!  I'll definitely be reaching for this one quite a bit during the fall. 


Do you love this purple as much as I do?  I think the studs add a lot to the look of this mani, the purple and gold combination looks kind of royal, doesn't it?  I love using studs as a way to spice up a plain mani, have you ever tried it?  :)

(Also, did the pictures of my previous swatch burn your eyeballs out of your head?)

4 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! I just might have to pick this one up. I have Zoya Tru, but I think they are different enough that I can justify owning both. :) Nothing wrong with your old swatches either! Your nails were cute then. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...