Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Exotic Encounters of the Lacquered Kind

Now that we're past that awesome post title, I just got my first polish from the China Glaze on Safari Collection (I'm a little behind, I know.)  China Glaze isn't easily available to me, but occasionally I'll walk into Winners and find a ridiculous amount of China Glaze and OPI on sale for half-price, and they're usually the more recent collections!  


Of the China Glaze they had, Exotic Encounters was the only one that I knew I needed.  Had my mom not been watching my every move (she knows it's dangerous when I find nail polish on sale) I probably would have walked out with the entire collection plus a couple OPIs. 


I decided to stamp over two easy coats of Exotic Encounters with an animal print pattern from BM-313 and Essie Good As Gold.   The colour choices ended up looking slightly turtle-ish to me, but I really like it!



Also, I'd like to let you know that I entered one of my manicures in a contest to win the entire Zoya Gloss Collection at Fab Fatale.  Zoya isn't easily available to me where I live, and I'd really appreciate if you could help me.  It only takes a minute to go here and click the "Vote" button underneath the manicure you see at the end of the post. (Essie Merino Cool and BM-315)


All the help is much appreciated, and I promise if I win I'll have a ton of awesome jelly sandwiches to share with you!  Have a good day! 

7 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...