Friday, May 16, 2014

Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds

Shortly after receiving piCture pOlish Sky in the mail last week, it dawned on me that I now owned polishes called Sky and Lucie (close enough, haha!)  I couldn't resist the opportunity to use the names as inspiration for some diamond nail art!  ;)


The bases on all blue nails is three thin coats of piCture pOlish Sky, my index finger is two coats of piCture pOlish Black.  I freehanded diamonds on my two accent nails using acrylic paint and Essie No Place Like Chrome, and added a silver rhinestone to my index finger.  My pinky is a glitter gradient with Shimmer Polish Lucie.  All nails are topped with two coats of Seche Vite.  


I was a little worried about freehanding the diamonds, but I think they turned out super cute; I also love the graphic contrast that the black nail provides!  What do you think of this mani?  :)

11 comments:

  1. I love this!!!! Sky is such a darling and delicate blue and I love the play on words with the polishes and the mani!! I own Shimmer Polish Lucie too and it's so lovely!!! For freehanded diamonds, they turned out awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I thought your diamonds were little decals, they're very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh! These look fabulous! I totally thought the diamonds were water decals. They look so 3D and shine like the real thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....so pretty! Love the color combos and designs. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...