Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Split Stitches

One of the first orders of business as soon as I got home on Monday was, of course, some nail art!   Having only worn an assortment of three different nude (read: stage-appropriate) polishes over the past three weeks, I was itching to get something exciting on my nails again!  

On the car ride home I was browsing IG for some inspiration, and decided to try this mani by Pshiiit on my own nails.  


I started with two coats of LVX Fantom on all nails.  Once that was dry, I taped off the middle sections and painted one side of each nail with Picture Polish Bonkers, and the other side with Picture Polish Camo.  The last step was to freehand on the lines, for which I used black acrylic paint.  The whole look is topped off with a coat of Seche Vite.    


The best part about these is that the lines don't have to look super neat, so even though the finished look appears to have quite a bit of time invested in it, this was actually a pretty quick mani to do! :)

9 comments:

  1. Just like any treatment regimen, it's going to take time, dedication, and patience.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for the quality care that you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dil toot gaya to ab kya intajaar karu,
    Tu hi bata ki tujhe aur kitna pyaar karu. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...